Monday 29 August 2016

Merry Medley ft Peaceful Pines - Sneak Peek from Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Holiday Catalogue!

Hello!

Yes I am going start sharing more and more Christmas card ideas with you! Stampin' Up!'s NEW Holiday Catalogue goes live on the 1st of September 2016 and what I love most about it , is the stamps that go with dies from the Annual Catalogue! And the builder punches! So many new products - I am certain there will be something in there for all of you! Today I'm using the lovely Merry Medley background stamp with an oldie  but goodie that was carried over to our Annual Catalogue ( the Peaceful Pines Bundle)!



What a beautiful background the Merry Medley stamp makes!


The Peaceful Pines Bundle is still a winner!

My Product List




Notes

  • Emerald Envy (one of our new In-colours for 2016-2018) work beautifully with Real Red for a traditional Christmas combination!
  • This is a simple but striking card and easy to create in bulk! I do think one can go very far with the Merry Medley background stamp and I hope to share some of my ideas with you in upcoming posts!
Another quick and easy Christmas card! 

I wish the best for you during this new week!

Take care!

Mel xx




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright cheerful Christmas card.
    Is that a background stamp, stamped with craft white?
    Very effective. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Craft White! Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete