Tuesday 16 August 2016

Jar of Love, Touches of Texture ft Helping me Grow - Thanks

Hello!

I am so happy  to share my entry for this week's Global Design Project Challenge (#GDP049) - this week it is beautiful colour challenge! I kept my design simple, because this will also be a Make & Take at an upcoming event!


So pretty! Spring is around the corner here in Australia!



Am I ready for Spring, or what?


I think the Jar of Love Bundle is definitely on my Top Ten All Time Favourite List!


My Product List




Notes

  • I used Note Cards & Envelopes (20 each per pack for A$10.50)! Not a bad deal at all! 
  • The lacy, floral background image from the Touches of Textures stamp set is really pretty!
  • I heat embossed the petals and label images with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder for exstra shine! 
  • The clear sequins look like tiny dew drops on the card!
  • For the petal centers, I used Enamel Shapes (Daffodil Delight Dots from the Brights Collection).
That is number one for this week! I hope I managed to add a little "Spring" in your step with my creation! Follow me via e-mail! That way you will not miss my next creation - the card that inspired my Global Design Entry for this week!

Take care!

Mel xx


6 comments:

  1. Wow......I loooove everything about this card. So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Mel. I love your attention to the smallest of details. This will make a great M&T card too. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Melodie, so delicate and pretty and the pop of the flowers works perfectly x

    ReplyDelete