Monday 22 August 2016

Helping Me Grow ft Touches of Texture and Papillon Potpourri - Thank You

Hello stamping friends!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made 60 of! Yes 60! Last week Friday I was lucky to attend and display at a wonderfully informative Ladies morning tea! Each guest received one of these! This card was also the sketch inspiration for last week's Global Design Project entry #gdp049 - last week was a colour challenge.



Yes, the butterfly and sentiment both were heat embossed in Copper!! So pretty!


How lovely is does the Delicate
White Doily look peeking out from under the label?


Product List





Notes


  • Two Sneak Peeks!! Copper Foil Sheets and a tiny strip from the Petals & Paisley Speciality Designer Series Paper!! Yes the Holiday Catalogue will go live on the 1st of September 2016! If you live in  Western Australia and would like a copy, drop me a note! The digital version will be available on the 1st of September! Stay tuned!
  • I used the ready cut Note Cards! It was so much  easier to finish 60 cards in a short time than having to cut 60 card bases myself (the pack includes 20 envelopes and 20 Note Cards for $10.59 AUD).
  • The Peekaboo Peach added a nice splash of colour next to the Mint Macaron!
I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! I love reading your comments!

Take care!

Mel xx





2 comments:

  1. I love it.......it's so pretty and elegant.
    Great idea using ready cut note cards too for that many cards.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! The notecards really made it a lot easier!

      Delete