Thursday 25 August 2016

Guy Greetings - Dad You're My Anchor

Hi there!

The 4th of September this year we will celebrate the dads in Australia! Today I am sharing a quick gift idea inspired by a Father's Day card  I created a few weeks ago (instructions for the water coloured anchor you will find in this post)!


The Petite Cafe Bags are so easy to decorate and food safe!



Even dads can do with a little bit of sparkle every now and then!


My Product List





Notes

  • I literally used bits and pieces on my craft desk to decorate the back!
  • Add Dad's favorite snack and you have a great gift for Father's Day!
A quick share! As always I hope you like it!

Take care!

Mel xx 

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job in decorating the bag and it ties in beautifully with the Father's Day card.....great gift idea for sure. xo

    ReplyDelete