Tuesday 23 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches ft Labeler Alphabet - I AM GRATEFUL 4 U

Hello again!

Well, if you love the Thoughtful Branches Bundle as much as I do... hurry up this is a limited time bundle that will only be available until the 31st of August 2016!!! Shop HERE if you don't want to miss out! Look what I created with this set!


With the Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer stamp set you can add any greeting you want to!



I cut two layers of both the petals and the stem to add extra dimension!

My Product List







Notes


  • I loved how easy this intricate die was cut with the Precision Base Plate! The Big Shot Die Brush also helped to get all those tiny bits and pieces out of the die cut piece without too much fuss!
  • I also found it very easy to line up the alphabet from the Labeler Alphabet stamp set to create any greeting under the sun!
I hope you decide not to miss out on this fantastic promotion! And I hope that you will leave a comment!

Take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment