Friday 26 August 2016

Rose Wonder ft Touches of Texture and Tin of Cards stamp set - Sending You Love

Hello Cardmakers!

I am so excited about the project I am sharing today! With this post I will also be taking part in Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin'Up! Blog Highlight! You can vote for your favourites! The theme for this highlight is Random Act of Kindness, Encouragement, etc.

I was inspired by the lovely colour palette of the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper. So bright and beautiful! This was also last week's projects for my Stampin' with Mel class! We stamped 4 Note Cards and their Envelopes and then made a beautiful Vellum envelope to wrap them all in... tied with a beautiful bow and tag! Each card had a different greeting from the Rose Wonder stamp set, my favorite greeting from the set is "What a beautiful blessing you are to me." How many people in our lives deserve to hear this?


The Touches of Texture stamp set for splashes of colour!



Who doesn't love a butterfly? Or Gold?




All wrapped up in this!

My Product List


Notes


  • I love being inspired by Stampin'Up!'s Designer Series Paper! Their colour combo's are always perfect!
  • I used the Envelope Punch Board to create the "wrapping" for my gift pack out of Vellum! 
  • One of the stamp images in the Touches of Textures set features alphabet letters, be sure to check that you will stamp it in the upright position! I do not speak from experience here! (Wink! Wink!) 
Only thing left to do know is hand these to someone?!

Please hop on over to Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights and vote for your favorites! The top ten will get to take part in an international blog hop! The voting process is as easy as a CLICK!

Thanks for your time!

I always appreciate your comments!

Take care!

Mel xx

14 comments:

  1. Great Background. Just love it. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! So happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Mel, I adore your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the soft colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and what a lovely gift it would make for someone.
    I love everything about this card......good luck with the blog highlight.....I think you'd be a very deserving winner. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mel. Your card is so beautiful & pretty. D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card & a great class idea! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete