Monday 14 September 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

Hello everyone (lol)!

Normally I would post a little later in the week, but I just had to share my experience with the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (better late than never they say)!

First of all I promised my 7 year old little girl some one on one card making fun (yes she will one day inherit all my Stampin' Up! goodies, because it looks like she loves card making just as much as I do).

So I closed my eyes and opened my heart (as well as the beautiful box in which the stunning Watercolor Wishes Card Kit is neatly packed) and invited her to make some cards with me! What fun we had, she was beaming with pleasure and I have to say she did a fantastic job! We followed the instructions (templates) to a T and made 10 cards each!

The kit is very easy to put together and also very satisfying to put together -  even for seasoned card makers. You don't have to stick to the instructions! For those days when you just don't have enough time to spend designing -  this is perfect! The stamp set that comes  EXCLUSIVELY with the kit will definitely be one of my most used in future.


Lovely, aren't they...?

The kit includes everything you need, I also used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere the sequins. Some Snail Adhesive might also come in handy! 

My Product List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Go to my online shop and get one for yourself! Or e-mail me if you would like me to order for you!

Thanks for taking a look!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment