Wednesday 9 September 2015

A Little Something - Love Peace Joy Christmas card

Hello again!

I decided to keep it very traditional this week as far as Christmas Colours go! Nothing says Christmas like good old Green and Red - Stampin'Up! has quite a selection of both colours! Which ones are your favorites? My inspiration was once again the MojoMonday sketch... For some reason I cannot stay away from Stampin'Up!'s amazing range of Designer Vellum...


Don't forget the beautiful background stamps from The Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set - I used the beautiful snowflake stamp from the set.



I heat embossed one of the wooden snowflakes (Snowflake Elements) with Gold embossing powder to add some more bling!

My Product List



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Please let me know what you think! Also don't forget to check out the new Weekly Deals! Place an order online through my shop or send me an e-mail!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment