Tuesday 22 September 2015

Haunt Ya Later! - The cutest Halloween stamp set ever!!

Hello!

Oh my goodness! I think I fell in love with the adorable little vampire stamp that is part of  the new Haunt Ya Later stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s new Holiday Catalogue. The set also includes the cutest little witch, cat and pumpkin stamps ( and 3 super cool greetings!). The set
is available in both Wood mount and Clear mount stamps!

Be sure to look at my tips for this card (right after the Product List)! As always if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask! I would love to help you!


Cute isn't he!


I hope to improve my water colouring skills one day... For now I think Stazon ink on a Window Sheet works very nicely?!  I love gold stitching!

My Product List



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Tips
  • I inked the embossing folder with some Versamark ink before I sent it through my Bigshot and then heat embossed with some Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. It adds a little bit of shine to the Basic Black cardstock.
  • Because I stamped on a nonporous surface, I used Stazon ink.
  • I love to add a hint of Typeset paper to most of my Black/Very Vanilla colour combo cards!
  • Try to think of different ways to adhere layers - with this card I used stitching, Washi tape as well as mini staples (I don't know what I ever did without my Handheld Stapler!). 
  • I would also like to mention that I used my own Gold Thread for the stitching not Stampin'Up!'s.
I hope to post a little treat bag idea by Thursday! Fingers crossed!

If you happen to have read this far, please feel free to drop me a comment! Let me know how I can be of more help to you!

Take care!

Mel xx





No comments:

Post a Comment