Tuesday 15 September 2015

Awesomely Artistic - Thank You

Hello!

I cannot believe it, but it is time for another card inspired by a MojoMonday sketch ( http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/ ). Not a Christmas card!

I find that my cards are very much dark and mysterious (??) at the moment...  Inspired by the cold Perth weather no doubt, hopefully our Spring weather will happen soon! I do think it turned out well though?


The tag is removable and can be used as a bookmark. I layered some Gold heat embossed Vellum over the beautiful Bermuda Bay cardstock.


(The gold stitching was done with a store bought thread NOT Stampin'Up!'s.)

My Product List


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




They say "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder".  Please let me know what you think...

Thanks for taking te time to look at my card.

Mel xx

PS. I neglected to mention the amazing new Curvy Corner Trio Punch! Look out for another project using this fantastic product!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of these stamps and the colors you put together - just beautiful! The stitching really makes it!

    ReplyDelete