Thursday 24 September 2015

A Little Something - Trick or Treat Mini Treat Bag

Hello!

As promised a Halloween Treat bag today! I simply adore all the Halloween products in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalogue! The A Little Something stamp set (that coordinates with the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies) works wonderfully with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits also!

I have to say I couldn't find anything Halloween-like in the shops yet, Footy Fever is still running high here in Australia. Purple Fizzers had to do!



A Mini Treat Bag on a card that is! 


Love the new Cording Trim (available in Gold and Silver)!
Very easy to work with!

My Product List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Hints & Things

  • If you are not a fan of Halloween this will be a good idea for a Thank you, Christmas or Birthday card. Exchange the Spider Web doily with a pretty white Tealace Paper Doily (129399 in the Annual Catalogue and play around with the Designer Series Paper. The Treat Bag will work very well for a gift card holder!
  • I normally double up my Thread, Trim or Bakers Twine for a more substantial look.
  • On hind sight, three gold sequins would have been enough! LOL!
Well there you have it! From next week I will start with my Christmas projects! 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you will be back again!

Mel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment