Wednesday 30 September 2015

Christmas Cuties - It''s the most wonderful time of the year!

Hi!

I am happy to share with you one more card this week! I love taking part in sketch or other card making challenges! The more I do it, the easier I find designing my own cards! It gets the creative juices flowing! For this card I was inspired by this week's MojoMonday sketch! As always, the last card of the month is a tall and skinny one!



I heat embossed around the edges of the the Merry Moments Designer Series paper with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder to add some shine to it!


I'm enjoying water coloring more and more... Still learning... Stampin'Up!'s Watercolor Paper is of an amazing quality.

My Product List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Hints & Things

  • I scribble my Stampin' marker on my largest clear block and also place a few drops of water on the same block (close to my ink scribble) and then use a number 1 paintbrush to pick up my ink and water.
  • I am by no means a water color artist, but I find that with Stampin'Up!'s inks (markers or pads)  I have a lot of control. Go slow and add color layer by layer.Just have fun with it!
  • These were the markers I used
Jumpsuit - Crumb Cake
Hat - Crmb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Hair - Early Espresso
Face - Blushing Bride
Scarf - Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Sky - Soft Sky
Ground - Crumb Cake 

I think it turned out not too shabby! 

Next week we will be away camping, but I hope to catch up with you soon!

Mel xx

1 comment: