Saturday 27 February 2016

Picture Perfect - Just a Note

 Hello!

Just a reminder to have a look at this week's deals! Remember they are only available Wednesday through Wednesday - so hurry up if something tickles your fancy!






Look at what I created with some of this week's products! The Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Flower Fair Framelits do work well together!


Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron...  also a perfect pair!

What else did I use:




Hints & Things


  • To add extra interest I used Watercolor Paper instead of normal smooth cardstock to emboss with the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. 
  • I love the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack for all sorts of projects - not only Valentine's Day!
  • I used the coordinating Flower Patch Photopolymer stamp set to stamp my images before I die cut them. The blossoms were stamped with Blushing Bride ink and then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Embossing Powder.
It is very easy to make a quick card with Stampin' Up!'s beautiful products!

Let me know if I can help you put an order together!

Take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment