Monday 1 February 2016

Going Global - I'm lost without you

Hi there!

Well I have to say the first day at their new school went very well for my kids! Phew! Now I can just focus on my day job...! Making cards with Stampin'Up! goodies!

Valentines Day is around the corner and I really wanted to make a special card for my hubby! And because I will honestly be lost without I him, I decided to be a little sentimental... In my last post I used the stunning Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die to make a very feminine card. I decided to challenge myself by using the same die in a male card... This is how it went...


Definitely Valentine and definitely male!


I love how well the Watermelon Wonder Cardstock works with the Black and Sahara Sand paper from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack.


My Product List



Hints & Things


  • I stitched around the heart for extra interest (not perfect - I'm the world's worst sewer!), but I kind of like the imperfection.
  • I stamped the constellation stamp in White StazOn ink onto Window Sheet to add an extra layer. 
  • The little red heart embellishments are from the Confetti Heart Punch and to make them shine I added Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and also I a tiny bit of Crystal Effects.
As always I would love to hear from you! Drop me a comment! Ask me a question! Challenge me!

Mel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment