Monday 29 February 2016

Party Pants (ft You've Got This and Timeless Textures - Happy Birthday

Hello!

Finally it feels like I am on the roll with my posts! Charlize has been invited to a classmate's birthday party and YAY it's a boy! I love a challenge and I always find creating male cards difficult.  So here we go...


I love the Party Pants set from the SALE-A-BRATION flyer! You will love it too!
Earn it for FREE with a qualifying order (A$90)! Contact me to make up a clever order so you can earn this set!


I heat embossed the beautiful 8 with Iridescent Ice! The most beautiful Green of all... Cucumber Crush of course!

My Product List



Hints & Things


  • Nothing adds interest to a card like a background stamp! I simply fell in love with the Timeless Textures stamp set! In this case I first stamped another background stamp from the You've Got This set in Mint Macaron end then stamped the one from the Timeless Textures set over it (the latter in Night of Navy ink).
  • All three balloons were heat embossed  - 2 with Mint Macaron, Night of Navy and Iridescent Ice and one with Silver embossing powder.
  • Nothing say Happy Birthday likes balloons! The Fancy Pants stamp set is a very handy set indeed!
  • I think this design is very easy to CASE, in any colour that might suit you!
Well I hope the Birthday Boy will like it... Now to find gift wrap to match! Oh, and a gift!

Thank you for passing through! 

Take care!

Mel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment