Monday 28 November 2016

You're so sublime ft Perpetual Birthday Calendar - Follow your heart

Hello!

I finally get to share my entry for this week's Global Design Project Theme Challenge (#gdp063)!The theme being "Adventure"... I decided to CASE one of my own cards. I wanted to keep it simple.

A BIG reminder that the 28th of November '16 is the last day for Stampin' Up!'s  Online Extravaganza and will feature a 24 hour Flash Sale! Don't miss out!

To get back to my entry for this week! I love the little caravan in the You're Sublime stamp set and thought that it will work just perfectly for this week's challenge!



To me a road trip spells adventure...and following your heart is definitely an adventure!





I cannot get enough of the Gold Baker's Twine from the Trio Pack in the Holiday Catalogue!

Notes

  • Just adding the splatter image from the Timeless Textures stamp set makes all the difference!
  • To colour the Caravan I used my trusty Aqua Blender, Shimmery Whitecardstock and three of my favorite Stampin'Up! colours!
  • I was unable to capture the glimmer on camera but my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush pen added even more dazzle to my fussy cut caravan image!
I love how this card turned out! Leave a comment if you like it too!

I wish for you a wonderful week and hope that you get to spend some time crafting! If you are running out on your papercrafting supplies, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you out! Below you will find a gallery of the products I used to create this card!

Take care!
Mel xx

My Product List


4 comments:

  1. A-dor-a-ble, Mel! Such a sweet card, and my all time fav stamp set. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used this caravan stamp and the watercolour wash gives it a gorgeous soft look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! I've been struggling with my photography lately? Really wish you could see it in real life!

      Delete