Monday 31 October 2016

Cottage Greetings - I'd be lost without you

Hello!

I love sharing quick cards and I have another one for you today! Sometimes all you need is a stunning piece of Designer Series Paper (the Petals & Paisleys Speciality Designer Series Paper is perfect)! I only added Night of Navy cardstock, Copper Stampin'  Emboss Powder and Rich Razzleberry ribbon (from the Ribbon Trio Pack on page 47 of the Holiday catalogue) to create a truly beautiful card!


The Cottage Greetings stamp set is perfect for every occasion!







I hope you like my quick card! With a few of these in your stash you can have a card on hand for any occasion!

As always I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!

Take care!
Melodie










2 comments:

  1. A very elegant card.....those colours work well together. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! It was a quick one showcasing the beautiful DSP!

      Delete