Wednesday 21 September 2016

Blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters!


Hello!

Guess what! Today I will be hopping with Kylie Bertucci's ! What an amazing honor! I was lucky enough to win a top 10 position in Kylie's International Blog Highlights!

Oh, how I love this time of year! With the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue out, I can officially kick of my Christmas projects! If you want to send a handmade card to your friends and family this Christmas, NOW is the time to start!

Today I'm sharing one of the cards we created in my Stampin' with Mel Cardmaking Class!
I simply love the Merry Medley Background stamp from Stampin' Up!'s NEW Holiday Catalogue and decided to use it in a different way!



 Emerald Envy and Real Red work perfectly together!
I also used this colour combination and the Merry Medley stamp on another card!



Red, Green and Gold! Classic Christmas!


My Product List




Notes
  • Remember to use an Embossing Buddy before adding your Versamark ink and Stampin' Emboss Powder! Nothing worse than having your embossing powder go all over the place, especially when stamping greetings!
  • I found the best way to adhere the Burlap ribbon  was with Fast Fuse adhesive. Apply your adhesive to the paper and then your ribbon to the adhesive.
  • I keep a tiny glass jar for all my left over sequins from previous card kits and normally add sequins from there.
I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment!

Don't forget to keep on hopping...!


14 comments:

  1. What a cute idea to cut the stamped image like you did. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...I love the Merry Medley background too, this is a fabulous card Melodie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of my favorites Deli!

      Delete
  3. Such a great idea. Stunning card Melodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Mel! The Gold embossing on the Emerald Envy is so pretty. D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mel. Fabulous idea using the Merry Medley sentiments to create the Christmas tree. Love the colours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever idea using the stamp in a different way. Love the card and also the different use for the burlap ribbon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Christamas card Melodie. I love how you've created a tree with the ribbon and word strips. Also loving that background.

    ReplyDelete