Tuesday 1 December 2015

Snow Place - Merry Christmas!

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a sweet little card using the playful Snow Place Photopolymer stamp set! I will make 20 of these for my 7 year old girls class mates! Well one down.... 19 more to go! Thankfully I have finished the backgrounds already!


I'm very happy with the Gingham background that I created with the Brushstrokes background stamp!


Frosty the Snowman or what?

My Product List











Hints & Things


  • I first stamped my snowman with VersaMark ink but made sure not to heat emboss the face with Dazzling Diamond Stampin' Glitter - I drew in the face afterwards with markers using the slight image of the VersaMark ink as a guide. 
  • My wooden snowflake embellishment was first stained with Whisper White Craft Ink and then with Soft Sky ink (wait for the White ink to dry before you add the Soft Sky otherwise your ink pad will get "contaminated  with the"White ink). I then used Heat & Stick powder to set my Dazzling Diamond Stampin' Glitter.
  • I used the Versatile Christmas stamp set for my greeting inside greeting.
  • This card is quite a tight fit for its envelope (included in the Note Card & Envelope pack). I did manage to fit it in with some patience though.
That's it! Let me know what you think!

Take care! I hope to share very soon again!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment