Wednesday 9 December 2015

Peaceful Pines - Wishing you joy tag

Hello!

I have been fortunate enough to live with one of the most amazing people that will ever cross my path - my 9 year old son Chris! Because Chris is Autistic he has made me realize the hard work that our teachers put in! We as a family have been blessed with wonderful teachers and educational assistants through the years - for both my children! I love saying thank you to them at the end a the year! Next year we will be moving to a new school so we will also be saying good bye... Of course I have to work within a budget (the perks of being a stay at home mom - not!)! I bought these red mugs from Target and filled them with choccies and then I added THIS tag...  


BEAUTIFUL!


The wide Very Vanilla Subtle Stripes Ribbon worked as the perfect backdrop to my cheerful tag!


A closer look...

My Product List







Hints & Things


  • Wide Ribbon makes beautiful bows!
  • I would definitely advise that you use the Precision Base Plate with your Big Shot when die cutting Glimmer paper - it really makes it easy! 
  • I stamped with Old Olive (Green) onto Bermuda Bay (Blue) - what an amazing effect! I saw this on Pinterest (thank you for y it Daour inspiration Dawn McVey)!
I think the teachers will love it and feel the love when I hand them these?!

I hope to be back soon! Remember as Cardmakers we have it in our hands to spread kindness!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment