Friday 13 November 2015

A Little Something - LOVE PEACE JOY

Hello!

I am super excited! Tomorrow I will be attending Stampin' Up!'s very first On Stage event for demonstrators! As always I have created cards to take along and swap out with the other demonstrators! Today I share one of my ideas with you!


Super simple!


Black, White and Gold (and Kraft!) makes for a super elegant Christmas card...

My Product List






Hints & Things


  • I Swiped my Whisper White Craft ink pad over my card base for a "snowy" background and then stamped my tiny snowflakes using the same ink on top of that.
  • When you stamp on top of the Window sheet with the StazOn ink, be careful it can be quite slippery! So straight down and straight up with your stamp!
  • I used Glue Dots to secure my sequins - no way they will be coming off in the post!
  • My card measures 3 1/2"  x 3 1/2" (9cm x 9cm) but this is just an idea - you can make it bigger, smaller, thinner, any way you would like it! 
Next week (if all goes well) I am going to play around with the fun Snow Place stamp set and its coordinating dies!

Take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment