Thursday 15 October 2015

You're So Sweet - With Love gift bag

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a tiny gift bag idea! This tiny little  bag is ideal for jewelry or a party favor! For how to punch the little gift bag with a front closure Tenealle Williams  ( Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team member) explains it perfectly! My box measures 7.5cm (length) x 7cm (width) x 5cm (depth). I started with card stock measuring 14cm x 25cm. 


I simply adore Stampin' Up!'s Corrugated Paper, especially the Kraft coloured one!


Of course a tiny bit of gold!

My Product List






Hints & Things

  • The Butterfly Basics Stamp set comes in Clear-mount, Wood-mount and Photopolymer stamp sets - I've listed them all for you! Also keep in mind you can save when you purchase the bundle!
  • The Corrugated paper lines goes horizontally over my gift back - rather score and punch with your lines going VERTICAL - believe me your scoring will go so much easier!
  • I can see myself using the Tags & Labels Framelits many, many times in future! Definitely a set to invest in!
There you have it! Let me know what you think! I really would appreciate your (good) input!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment