Friday 23 October 2015

Peaceful Pines - May the Christmas Spirit find a home in your Heart Mini Treat Bag

Hello!

As promised in my previous post of my Farm-themed Mini Treat Bag -  a Christmas-themed treat bag based on the same template!


I love the Peaceful Pines Bundle! 


I heat embossed the tree with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss powder and applied Crystal Effects to the little gift embellishment on the clothes peg!

My Product List









Hints & Things

  • First and foremost you save 15% PER item by Bundling up! The Peaceful Pines Bundle is a very good start for creating your own beautiful handmade Christmas cards this year! Now is the time to start!
  • I used a Sponge Dauber to colour the White Corrugated Paper. 
  • Stampin'Up!'s products coordinates perfectly! Start with your choice of Designer Series Paper and then add your ink and stamps! 
  • Feel free to comment on my post - I would love to hear from you!
Mel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment