Friday 13 June 2014

Stampin'Up! - Georgous Grunge
Hi all! I decided to share two projects from my card making class this week! I'll post one today and one tomorrow. First of all you can NEVER go wrong with the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge (130514 W /130517 C)! If something seems not quite right with your card or page, this set can almost always fix it! It certainly is one of my favourites! For my card base I used Basic Grey and for the matting Coastal Cabana. I stamped on Whisper White. I love to use Perfect Plum and Coastal Cabana together - the combination seems so fresh. I also threw in some Old Olive and Smoky Slate. The butterfly is from the lovely the Papillon Potpourri stamp set ( the butterfly punch coordinates with this set end the sentiment comes from the  Itty Bitty Banners stamp set. The set also has a coordinating Framelits set! This is what I love about Stampin'Up! everything coordinates! I punched a small butterfly from Silver Glimmer paper and a tiny flower with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. I hope you like it! 

I hope you have a LOVELY day and manage to find the time for a bit of creativity...

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment