Friday 20 June 2014

Hello Stampers!

As always, unless otherwise mentioned, all my products are from Stampin'Up!

It's that time of the week again! Yay! It's Friday afternoon and I get to share a project from this week's classes with you! My inspiration for this week's projects came from Jennifer McGuire(see her video on  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTk_zYfFvEg).

I used the Alphabet Press embossing folder (130916 from Stampin'Up! of course!). I inked the inside of the folder very lightly with Versamark - this is the inside of the front of the folder. I placed my Whisper White card front very carefully on the inked embossing folder, closed the folder and the applied some pressure to transfer (stamp) the Versamark tthe card stock. I sprinkled some White embossing powder over the versamark ink on the card front and the heat set it. I sponged some Melon Mambo ink over the embossed card stock. And there you have it, so simple but WOW does it pack a punch! My card base is Melon Mambo. The sentiment comes from the Yippee-Skippee! stamp set and was heat embossed with the Pewter embossing powder (Hurry if you want to get some of the Pewter embossing powder it will be retiring 30 June 2014!!!). 

Yet another very tiny sneak peek - the flower punch comes from a new set of punches from the much anticipated new Inspire.Create.Share catalogue for 2014/2015. 

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment