Friday 29 July 2016

Touches of Texture ft Thoughtful Banners - Thank you

Yay! I get to add this badge from Global Design Project challenge #gdp046 for this card!



Hello!

Today (Friday in my world - Yay!) I will be sharing my take on this week's Global Design Project Challenge #gdp046! This week it is a sketch challenge by Teneale Williams!

Teneale's beautiful sketch.


I love the combination of Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum and Kraft!


Add a hint of Gold and Voila!

My Product List







Notes


  • I almost always use the Whisper White Thick Cardstock for my card base. I create my card front and then once finished adhere it to my Whisper White base. I like the sturdiness of this cardstock and I also like that my sentiment on the inside is on a white surface.
  • The image was heat embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder and then coloured by using my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen as a brush (lifting the ink from the lid). 
  • For a tiny bit more interest on my Kraft layer, I heat embossed part of the image with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder.
I simply love the way this card turned out! Let me know what you think!

With a lot of rain forecast for this week end, I hope to spend most of my time in my craft room! 

Take care!

Melodie




5 comments:

  1. So pretty......love what you've done with the ribbons and sequins in top corner. Love your tip about picking up colour with glitter pen too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card! Love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card! Love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete