Monday 4 April 2016

Cottage Greetings Card Kit - Thank You

Hello!

Just a quick post to share with you the beautiful Cottage Greetings Card Kit from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalogue! This week will be a busy cardmaking week for me! My boy will be celebrating his 10th Birthday on Saturday, Mother's Day is coming up and I try never to miss the Global Design Project Challenge,etc! I also always pop a Thank You in the mail (or bag)with my customer orders and with time being limited I decided to use the gorgeous Cottage Greetings Card Kit!


So pretty! And ready in no time!

The kit includes card bases, die-cut accents, foil accents, envelopes and foil liners, baker's twine. dimensionals, wood sheets, enamel dots and sequins! All you need to add is a coordinating stamp  set and some inks! 

My Product List






This is really a beautiful kit and perfect if you love to add something extra to your gift giving! Shop now  - with every order over $100.00 I will add a something extra to your order! You can choose from a:

  • Clear block cleaning cloth, 
  • Embossing Buddy 
  •  Paper Piercing Tool 


Just let me know your preference!

I wish you a joyful week with lots of time for paper crafting!

Take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment