Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy 2016!!!

Hello!

Let me start of by wishing each and everyone of you a wonderful, whole and happy 2016!

Stampin'Up! normally starts of a year with a bang! This year is no different! Today we say Hello to the new Occasions Catalogue (a stunner!) and as if that is not enough we get to earn some amazing free goodies all through Sale-a-Bration!

I made a very special card to wish you all the best for this coming year!


Love those big numbers....? 


Use fun foam to pop up those bigger die cuts!

My Product List








Hints & Things


  • I think (I know I always say this!) Stampin'Up! has out done themselves with both the New Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration products!! They keep on raising the bar!
  • The Shine on Specialty Designer Series Paper is truly beautiful and perfect for making both boxes or cards!
  • The Large Numbers Framelit Dies has a coordinating photopolymer stamp set and I suggest start with this bundle! Bundle and save! The size of the numbers are perfect! Both on a card and for your wallet!
This week we will say good bye to some dear friends as we move on to a new adventure... Our moving date is set for a week from today! Look out for my next post... some pretty (and interesting)gift boxes!

Take care!

Mel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment