Monday 9 February 2015

Hello Love - For Valentine's Day


Hello again!

And so starts the 2015 school year! I missed sharing on my blog!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner ( this coming Saturday to be precise!!),  my first project for the year had to include a heart!

For the heart card topper I used about 4 layers from the Stacked with Love DSP (p 5, OC, 137779) and one layer Typeset DSP (p 184, AC, 133704).  These two DSP's go like Peanut butter and Jelly! I used the heart shaped die from the BRAND NEW Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die set (p 9, OC, 137547) to cut through the DSP layers and used my limited sewing skills to sew through the middle of the heart. I adore this heart shape, it is a beautiful round heart! It cut quite easily through all 5 layers, but I wouldn't add more layers. 



My product list
121688 Basic Black A4 cardstock (card base)
106578 Real Red A4 cardstock
121717 Shimmery White (this really gave a WOW! effect)
137167 Perpetual Birthday Calendar Photopolymer stamp set ( for the background)
133928 Hello Love (Hostess set, sentiment)
126976 Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad (for the backround)
126949 Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad (for the sentiment)

Finish of with a read rhinestone! Very easy! 

I loved the end product and hope you do too!

Take care!

Mel 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment