Saturday 4 June 2016

Pun Intended - Snappy Birthday

Hello again!

I hope you have by now, had the time to page through Stampin'Up!'s brand NEW Annual Catalogue! It has to be the most amazing one yet! I know I always say that, but those designers always manage to stay on trend!

Today I am sharing another ( last one!) make & take that was on offer at my catalogue launch party! You might want to have a look at no 1 and no 2.

I had so much fun preparing for my Launch Party and want to make use of this opportunity to invite you to join my Stampin' Up! team  (only me at the moment). I get so much out of it! And I'm certain you would too! I promise to bring hard work, great customer service and creativity to the table!

The totally girly Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper and the camera image from the Pun Intended Photopolymer stamp set (only available with Stampin' Rewards) are a match made in heaven!



I love all camera images!


A rhinestone adds sparkle to the lense!

My Product list





I totally enjoyed making this card! Because it was a make & take for ladies relatively new to rubber stamping, I kept it quite simple! Let me know how I could step it up! As always I value your comments!

Take care!

Mel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment