Wednesday 29 June 2016

Circle of Spring ft Watercolor Wings and Hardwood - You are so kind

Hello to all you amazing stampers!

Today I'm sharing my entry for the Global Design Project Challenge #042! This week we are inspired by a beautiful Teneale Williams sketch!

I only recently purchased the Circle of Spring Photopolymer stamp set to coordinate with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies that I have had a while already! Although an older set, I had to use it for this week's challenge! Also for the very first time I decided to photograph my card lying flat instead of standing upright! I'm not certain which way I prefer? Let me know what works best for you!

Always the simplest of sketches with a wealth of possibilities...


I wish you could see the Copper embossed Elegant Butterfly in real life!


The Circle of Spring wreath was also heat embossed with the stunning Copper Stampin' Emboss powder.

My Product List





Notes


  • The Circle of Spring stamp was heat embossed onto Shimmery White cardstock. Then I picked up each colour with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush pen to add to my wreath. Remember to wipe of the tip of your Glitter Pen in between each colour! I loved the fine detail that I could add, while at the same time adding glitter to my colour! I also love to work on Shimmery White cardstock in this way, the cardstock can take some moist but not too much!
  • For the background I partially stamped the Hardwood stamp with Mont Macaron.
  • So simple actually!
Any questions? Please ask away! Or leave a comment! I love hearing from you!

We are off on holiday soon and I will be missing out on the next 2 or 3 weeks of blogging, but I hope to add more value to my blog when I return... starting with taking part in a few more challenges! Let me know what you want to see and I will work on making it possible!

Take care!
Mel xx

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty......I love the subtle effect of the hardwood stamp in the background and love the copper embossing powder. Another stunner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous with that partially stamped, very subtle background. And that copper butterfly is stunning! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Melodie! I love copper embossing and you've used it so well on your card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge. Ps you've photographed it well too, lying flat is fine. Xx

    ReplyDelete